Skills Coaching Clinic
Our Clinics are open to all players boys and girls aged 6 – 15 where we focus on the essential building blocks to develop players as footballers:
- Knowing the ball – this aspect is crucial, a player must know how a ball acts. Mostly forms part of our warm-ups.
- First touch and knowing how to move the ball to beat opponents or even to give you a second option.
- The most important aspect of South American football beating your opponent and how this makes you feel. We focus on beating the opponent as defending against one is a learning what happens as we work on attack, the two go hand in hand. As we master the above two we start to also work at later ages, transitions, tactics etc.
- Scoring and group play, here is where we focus on movement as we learn how to treat a ball, have a great touch, ability to beat the opponent. Using these skills companied with knowing movement and tactics.
- Home program to help extra work from home
These sessions run Monday and Friday.
What the player will receive:
8 hours of coaching, a Passion-Futbol tee and shorts, home program
|February 2018 - Monday & Friday||February 2nd to 26th|
|March 2018 - Monday & Friday||March 2nd to 26th|
|April 2018 - Monday & Friday||April 6th to 30th|